In an effort to boost economic recovery, local governments have announced plans for major project investment in 2020. A large wave of project investment is already on the way, and a new round of project construction boom has also begun. According to incomplete statistics as of March 20, has been in Beijing, Shanghai, tianjin, chongqing, 4 municipalities directly under the central government, the three autonomous region of Inner Mongolia, guangxi, ningxia, fujian, guangdong, guizhou, henan, hebei, heilongjiang, hunan, jiangsu, jiangxi, shanxi, shandong, shaanxi, sichuan, yunnan 14 provinces released the 2020 key projects construction investment plan.
In general, according to the data released so far, among the key construction projects in the country's 31 provinces and municipalities in 2020, 22 provinces have a total number of about 14,300 projects, 15 provinces have a total investment of about 37 trillion yuan, and 16 provinces plan to invest 6.57 trillion yuan in 2020.
As some provinces only announced the number and name of key projects, their total investment and planned investment in 2020 were not announced. Some provinces either only announced their total investment or only their planned investment for 2020. Xiaobian deeply dig the data of major project investment published by the provinces, and edit and sort out a detailed chemical project for the chemists. The details are as follows:
On March 17, hainan Provincial Development and Reform Commission issued the investment Plan for Key Projects in Hainan in 2020. In 2020, 105 provincial key projects will be arranged, with a total investment of 377.2 billion yuan and an annual planned investment of 67.7 billion yuan.
The project covers five major categories including three leading industries (tourism, modern service industry and high-tech industry). According to the construction progress, the project can be divided into 4 categories: 22 completed projects, with a total investment of 71.8 billion yuan and an annual planned investment of 16 billion yuan; 63 continued projects, with a total investment of 251.5 billion yuan and an annual planned investment of 37.2 billion yuan; 20 new projects were launched, with a total investment of 53.9 billion yuan and an annual planned investment of 14.5 billion yuan. In addition, 29 preliminary projects with a total investment of 64.8 billion yuan will be arranged.
A number of petrochemical projects were selected, including 1 million tons/year ethylene from Hainan refinery and Hainan Huasheng New Materials Polycarbonate project, as follows:
1. Hainan Refining and Chemical 1 million tons/year ethylene project, total investment: 2.81 million yuan;
2. Hainan Huasheng 2x260,000 tons/year non-phosastic polycarbonate Project (Phase I), total investment: 4.50 million Yuan;
3. Hainan Yisheng PTA Phase II Project, total investment: 4410.76 million Yuan;
4. Yangpu Carbon five carbon nine comprehensive utilization Project, total investment: 1.40 million yuan;
5. Supporting wharf project of 1 million tons/year ethylene and refining renovation and Expansion Project of Sinopec Hainan Refining & Chemical Co., LTD., total investment: 3.61 million Yuan.
On March 9, the Development and Reform Commission of Guizhou Province, with the consent of the provincial government, released the list of major projects and key projects in Guizhou province in 2020, arranged 3,357 major projects in the province, and completed the annual planned investment of 726.2 billion yuan. The projects cover major infrastructure projects, major industrial development projects and major livelihood projects. There are 410 final projects with an annual planned investment of 85.3 billion yuan, 1,402 continued projects with an annual planned investment of 425 billion yuan, 962 new projects with an annual planned investment of 191.1 billion yuan, and 583 preparatory projects with an annual planned investment of 24.8 billion yuan.
The list of projects involved is as follows:
1. Baiyun High performance polymer modified material production line construction project with annual output of 50,000 tons
2. Sinopec Great Wall Energy & Chemical (Guizhou) Company 600,000 tons/year polyolefin Project
3. Weng 'an county 50,000 tons of phthalic anhydride series project
1. Guanshanhu District Qianfeng Polymer New composite MATERIAL R&D and Manufacturing Base project
2. High-end aluminum foam new material Production Base project of Guiyang Economic and Development Zone
According to the 2020 major project plan released by fujian Provincial Development and Reform Commission, there are 1,567 key projects with a total investment of 3.84 trillion yuan. Among them, 1,257 projects are under construction, with a total investment of 2.97 trillion yuan and an annual planned investment of 500.5 billion yuan. There are 310 preparatory projects with a total investment of 0.87 trillion yuan.
It involves a large number of chemical projects such as Quangang Baihong precision terephthalic acid project with an annual output of 2.5 million tons, Tenglong Chemical (Zhangpu) Phthalic anhydride project with an annual output of 260,000 tons, Lianjiang Shenyuan Phase II Polyamide integration project with an annual output of 400,000 tons, etc.
1. C5 C9 separation and downstream new materials project
2. Tenglong Chemical (Zhangpu) 260,000 tons/year phthalic anhydride Project
3. Lianjiang Shenyuan Phase II Polyamide Integration Project with an annual output of 400,000 tons
4. Polypropylene thermoplastic elastomer Project of Zhongjing Petrochemical Company
5. Lianjiang Shenma Phase II Expansion project of cyclohexanone with annual output of 200,000 tons
6. Fujian Lijia Chemical Fiber Differentiation Project
7. Fuzhou Kelin Glycerin process production of 200,000t /a epichlorohydrin and 120,000t /a epoxy resin environmental protection project
8. Lianjiang Shenma Project with annual output of 200,000 tons of cyclohexanone
9. Gulei Refining and Chemical Integration Project phase I
10. Zhangzhou Qimei Chemical ABS and AS project with an annual output of 450,000 tons
Gulei Zhongyi Petroleum Fine Chemical Project
12. Gulei Xinyang Technology 200,000-ton/year unsaturated polyester resin project
13. Gulei Haishunde Denitrification catalyst and supporting projects
14. Sinochem Quanzhou Ethylene and Refining Renovation and Expansion Project
15. Quangang Baihong Refined terephthalic acid Project with annual output of 2.5 million tons
16.Jinjiang Yijin New functional fiber Project with annual output of 566,000 tons
17. Jinjiang Baihong has an annual output of 330,000 tons of differentiated chemical fiber, 250,000 tons of polyester industrial silk and 250,000 tons of functional polyester film project
18. Quangang United Petrochemical 300,000 tons/year alkylation Unit Project
19.Jinjiang Baihong ES Fiber Project with annual output of 5000 tons
20.Fujian Yongrong Petrochemical Caprolactam Project
21. Putian Polyamide 6 (PA6) Slice Project (Phase II)
In 2020, 536 key projects are planned in Hebei Province, with a total investment of 1,883.3 billion yuan and an annual investment of 240.2 billion yuan. It includes four parts: the project to be started, the project to be continued, the project to be put into production (including part of the project to be put into production), and the project in the early stage. Among them, there are 393 construction projects (163 planned to start, 130 extended and 100 guaranteed to go into operation), with a total investment of 1,218.6 billion YUAN. 142 preliminary projects, with a total investment of 664.7 billion yuan. Among them, 163 projects are scheduled to start, with a total investment of 443.62 billion yuan and an annual planned investment of 74.98 billion yuan.
On March 12, the Shandong Provincial government issued a notice on issuing the List of Major projects in 2020 (hereinafter referred to as the Notice) on the website of the Shandong Provincial government, announcing the list of major construction projects in 2020 and the list of major preparatory projects in 2020.
Chemical projects mainly include:
1. Yulong Island Refining and Petrochemical Integration Project Phase I (annual refining 20 million tons)
2. Nylon New Material Project of Tianchen Qixiang New Material Co., LTD. (annual output of nylon new material is 200,000 tons)
3. Lihua Yi Lijin Refining & Chemical Co., LTD. High performance SBS resin Project (annual output of high performance ABS resin 400,000 tons, acrylonitrile 171,000 tons)
4. High performance Polypropylene Project of Qingdao Jinneng New Materials Co., LTD. (900,000 tons of high performance polypropylene per year)
5. Shandong Qiwangda Petrochemical Co., LTD. Styrene Industry Chain Integration Technical Upgrading Project (Annual output of 500,000 tons of styrene plant technical upgrading)
6. Shandong Hualu Hengsheng Chemical Co., LTD. Refined adipic Acid Quality Improvement and Amide and Nylon New Material Project (annual output of refined adipic acid 166,000 tons, caprolactam 250,000 tons, nylon 6 slices 500,000 tons)
7. Shandong Jinhai Chemical Industry Co., LTD. Resource Comprehensive Utilization Project (400,000 tons of HDPE per year)
In early January, approved by the executive meeting of sichuan Provincial government, the list of key projects in the province in 2020 was officially issued. In 2020, 700 key projects will be listed in the province, with a total planned investment of 4.4 trillion yuan and an estimated annual investment of more than 600 billion yuan. Among them, 484 projects will be continued, with a total planned investment of 3,538.87 billion yuan and an estimated investment of 503.04 billion yuan in 2020. A total of 216 new projects were launched, with a total planned investment of 905.41 billion yuan, and an estimated investment of 115.5 billion yuan in 2020.
Related projects include:
1. Suining Yingying Hongpeng Ethylene oxide industry chain, with a total investment of 1.8 billion yuan, producing 8 pieces and related supporting infrastructure;
2. Meishan Wanhua Chemical High performance modified resin project with an annual output of 250,000 tons (phase I), with a total investment of 1.36 billion yuan, has an annual output of 100,000 tons of modified polypropylene resin device, 100,000 tons of water-based resin device, 50,000 tons of modified PC device, and public engineering facilities and auxiliary facilities.
Recently, the Development and Reform Commission of Jiangsu Province issued the "Jiangsu Province 2020 Major Project Investment Plan", a total of 240 provincial major projects, including 220 implementation projects, 20 reserve projects.
The 220 implemented projects include 117 new projects planned to be launched and 103 projects to be continued, with an annual investment of 541 billion yuan, 8 billion yuan more than last year.
Specifically divided into five categories:
First, we will arrange 20 innovation carrier projects with a planned annual investment of 8.7 billion yuan.
Second, we will arrange 130 industrial projects with a planned annual investment of 185.1 billion yuan. Among them, 70 are strategic emerging industry projects, 20 are advanced manufacturing projects, 35 are modern service projects and 5 are modern agriculture projects.
Third, we will arrange 13 ecological and environmental protection projects, with an annual investment of 30.1 billion yuan.
Fourth, we will arrange 10 projects to improve people's wellbeing, with an annual investment of 95.8 billion yuan.
Fifth, 47 infrastructure projects were planned, with an annual investment of 221.2 billion yuan.
The implementation projects include 5 high-end chemical projects, including: Lianyungang Shenghong Refining and chemical Integration, Lianyungang Zhonghua High-end fine Chemicals, Dongtongkun PTA, Lianyungang Sierbang propane Industrial Base, and Lianyungang Xinhai Petrochemical propane comprehensive utilization.
It is worth noting that, in order to effectively strengthen work safety, Jiangsu province has specially added the category of work safety, arranged the provincial fire emergency rescue training base and lianyungang Petrochemical Base safety and environmental protection emergency rescue facilities two projects.
The reserve projects include: lianyungang Satellite Petrochemical ethane comprehensive utilization and Rudong Sinochem Green plant protection preparation two chemical projects.
On March 10, Shaanxi Provincial Development and Reform Commission officially released the provincial key project plan for 2020, confirming the implementation of 600 provincial key projects, including 312 projects to be renewed, 188 projects to be started, and 100 projects in the early stage, with a total investment of 3.4 trillion yuan.
In the provincial key project plan of 2020, several coal chemical, petrochemical and energy projects were selected:
The early stage of the project
On March 3, 2020, the website of Guangxi Development and Reform Commission issued a notice of The Office of Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region leading Group for The Promotion of Major Project Construction on the issuance of the First Batch of Implementation Plans for the Overall Promotion of Major Project Construction at the Regional level in 2020. In 2020, the first batch of major projects to be promoted at the level of autonomous Region includes four categories: new construction, renewal, completion and commissioning, with a total investment of 196.95 billion yuan and an annual planned investment of 167.45 billion yuan.
It is reported, including huayi 750,000 tons/year propylene, Tongkun 2.8 million tons/year aromatic hydrocarbons, Hengyi 1.2 million tons/year caprolactam integration, Sichuan Can invest light hydrocarbon utilization and other petrochemical projects selected.
Petrochemical projects in the new start list
Recently, the website of Guangdong Provincial Development and Reform Commission released a notice on assigning key construction projects in Guangdong province in 2020.
In 2020, Guangdong province will arrange a total of 1,230 provincial key projects, with a total investment of 5.9 trillion yuan, and the annual planned investment of 700 billion yuan. 868 provincial key construction preliminary projects will be arranged to carry out preliminary work, with an estimated total investment of 3.4 trillion yuan.
Among them, key projects, including exxon mobil huizhou ethylene project, basf (guangdong) integration project first (new engineering plastics and thermoplastic polyurethane and supporting utilities), zhanjiang zhongke joint venture refinery project, huizhou, guangdong province CSPC petroleum chemical industry co., LTD. SMPO/POD project 13 petrochemical projects.
Production of the project
Petrochemical projects in reserve